lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Holding your hands carefully.


For those moments when I'm cold.
The loneliness inside me.

For every second I decide to share with you
And the many ways that I could love you.

For the inspiration and the imagination.
The long way to be right here at this moment.

For my present, and especially my past
And everything you do to bring me happiness.

All my memories.
All my worries.

Every little thing that you've been doing for me.
Every little mistake that you've forgotten.

For the simple idea of you being my eternal love.
And the illusion of sharing my live with you.

Perhaps all the struggling and this complete charade.
In that place where I've to play your games with specific care.

Sometimes I feel, in those unique moments when I look into your eyes.
That I could find in your heart, the missing key in my life.

I just want you to know.
That my love for you is real.

Even though it seems so difficult for us.
Nothing's impossible when we try.

So, maybe one day I'll be sitting by your side.
Holding your hands carefully.

And I will tell you from the bottom of my heart.
That you've always been the love of my life.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Espero que en algún momento de mi vida, alguien como escribe usted hijo mío, me tome de la mano y me lleve a mi mundo de felicidad, por medio de baldosas amarillas, te felicito Andres eres un ser especial y único, le doy gracias a Dios por permitirme ser tú Madre en este mundo, es un privilegio tenerte, sigue asi, que las adversidades de la vida nunca cambien ese gran corazón, que al final del arco iris está la felicidad, y sabes donde esta ese arco iris? dentro de tí, esperándote para hacerte feliz, te amo mamá.