sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

It's the guarantee of my happiness.


Do you really think it's just the green of the world.
Or it's the beauty of your face.

Sometimes when it's all dark.
When everything's just a mess.

I imagine myself in one dream.
A dream that I want to share with you.

But then, when I wake up.
I realize that it's nothing but a dream.

And suddenly I'm wondering.
And I start asking questions to my own feelings.

Searching for answers where there's no one.
Trying to believe, that deep inside your heart I could find something.

Maybe the last part of this equation.
Or simply a clue that guide me throughout this paradox.

The crazy idea which I supposed to give up.
That lie, that stole my self-esteem.

But there's something in your eyes.
Something beatiful and fullfilling.

The magic within your ways.
Is everything I ever wanted.

So, the reason for my life.
And the happiness I've always been searching.

I've found it in your smile.
Since the first time I saw you.

Now my plan has a meaning.
And a perfect face drawn on it.

It's the reflection of yours.
It's the guarantee of my happiness.

0 comentarios: